We are happy to announce two parent trainings for the upcoming fall semester:
Tuesday, Nov. 7th 11am – 1pm
Sibling Day, TWO trainings!
Long Term Planning (11am – 12pm)
Speakers: Adrienne Arkontaky (Attorney) & Zeke Zimmerman (Financial Planner)
Eating Challenges, Nutrition, Exercise, Sleep (12 – 1)
- Theresa Millerschoen (RS Nurse)
- Ashley Lyons (RS Speech Dept. Supervisor)
- Caitlin Sweetapple (RS Adaptive PE Teacher)
- Meghan Collins (RS Physical Therapy Dept. Supervisor)
- Colleen Gabbert (RS Occupational Therapist)
RSVP or questions to Josh Noble, RS Transitions Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per lunch, indicate any dietary restrictions.