For media inquiries, please contact Bambi Weavil, our Marketing and Communications Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 867-2828 x 481. Thank you for your interest!
Current Media Coverage:
- Asperger’s entry removal from manual decried (Newsday, February 4, 2013)
- Families With Special Needs Struggle To Get Children To School During Strike (NY1, January 16, 2013)
- VIDEO: “INSPIRATION” event by Lauren Saunders of Rebecca School for New York Times School For Tomorrow (September 13, 2012)
- With School Gym as Olympic Stadium, Autistic Students Chase Goals (New York Times, August 8, 2012)
- NYC Special Needs School Promotes Understanding of Autism (NearSay, July 13, 2012)
- Make Some Noise: Treating Mental Disorders With the Power of Music (The Atlantic, June 26, 2012)
- Living With Autism in NYC ( PIX 11, May 23, 2012)
- Reformed ‘Wild Child’ Gil Tippy Leads Murray Hill Autism School (DNAinfo.com, May 7, 2012)
- Autism Not Specified But Pervasive Our Town Downtown (April 11, 2012)
- Autism Rate Rises 28 Percent in NYC, but Getting Help Remains a Struggle (DNAInfo.com, April 2, 2012)
- Creative Music Therapy: Music’s Capacity to Reach Developmental Potential By Stacey Hensel MA, MT-BC, LCAT, NRMT (Special Education Advisor, January 9, 2012)
- Rebecca School Accreditation by the National Independent Private Schools Association and the National Council for Private School Accreditation! (January 3, 2013)
- Rebecca Association for Autism & Pace University Present “Kids With Cameras” Film Screening on December 8th, 2011.
- Respecting Autism Co-Author Dr. Gil Tippy Featured At Rebecca Association For Autism Book Fair At Barnes & Noble – Upper East Side On November 20th, 2011
- Texas Hold’Em Poker Tournament Benefiting Autistic Children at Rebecca School, August 4th, 2011
Past Media Coverage:
- Miss New Jersey Visits Rebecca School, January 2012.
- City Told to pay School Directly For Disabled Child’s Tuition, New York Law Journal, February 4th, 2011
- Siblings of Children with Special Needs – NY Metro Parents (June 2010)
- Health Education Gets a Federal Boost – eSchool News (April 2010)
- School for autistic kids books space
- Newmark Knight Frank Case Study